January 18, 2008

Hot volleyball bikini babes

Hot volleyball bikini babes. So yes everyone’s confused as to how beach volleyball is getting so popular. The author should show the chicks in their tight clothing and then people will understand. It’s one of the few beach activities where you’re actually allowed to stare at women’s butts in minuscule shorts. How can you not love a sport where women slap each other’s half-exposed buttocks?



Tall, athletic, tan women with incredible legs and fantastic stamina

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice try but not succesfull.
Please, allow me to use almost the same technique :P

Gil said...

Are you kidding me Nasz? what's not successful about it?? I think you have no appreciation to a good sport, LOL. this is super. love it.

Anonymous said...

Nice! I love it!

sandman said...

Splendid fotos, dude. Nice butts. Bravo. But you should try to visit Croatian seashore to check Balkan babes. They rock (most of them...)

Anonymous said...

競馬予想
三井ダイレクト
アルバイト 求人情報
ドロップシッピング
医院開業
派遣会社
ショッピング枠 現金化
有料老人ホーム
東京 土地
アーネスト
競馬
設計事務所
マンガ 専門学校
副業
行政書士
アクサ
アクサダイレクト
賃貸

Anonymous said...

I like play online game, I also buy FFXI Gil and FFXI Gil, the FFXI gold is very cheap, and use the Final Fantasy XI gold can buy many things, I like cheap Final Fantasy XI Gold, thanks, it is very good.

I like play online game, I also buy flyff penya and flyff penya, the flyff money is very cheap, and use the flyff gold can buy many things, I like cheap penya, thanks, it is very good.